|Job Title||Hyperbaric Technician|
|Company||Legacy Emanuel Medical Center|
|Salary||Depends on experience and certification level|
|Description||Position Summary: The hyperbaric technician operates the chamber and serves in the capacity of a hyperbaric observer as needed.
1. Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the chamber.
2. Responsible for acting as a hyperbaric observer as needed.
3. Responsible for ensuring that the hyperbaric observer is alert and attentive to the
4. Assist in the start-up and shut down of the facility.
5. Responsible for completing all required forms and tables correctly.
6. Responsible for completing maintenance on time.
7. Responsible for keeping supply par lists stocked.
8. Responsible for patient education.
9. Assists with patient related wound care tasks under the direct supervision of the
Wound Care Nurse if contractually required.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience is preferred, however will train as needed.
Attendance of the Introductory to Hyperbaric Medicine Course is required. Must
be able to take the Certified Hyperbaric Technologist examination within one year of
employment. Computer office skills.
|Contact Name||Chae Bliss|