|Job Title||Enterostomal Therapy Nurse|
|Company||Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center|
|Description||At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
Enterostomal Therapy Nurse
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center - Boise, Idaho
Full Time - Days
• The Wound, Ostomy Nurse (WON), provides wound, ostomy and continence nursing services in in-patient and out-patient clinic settings.
• Services are provided by anticipating needs, providing and managing care, under general direction of nursing management.
• Takes a leadership role and collaborates with the multiple-disciplinary care team and other caregivers to meet specific goals.
• We offer Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus to qualified RNs.
• Learn more about Al's Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine: https://www.saintalphonsus.org/wound
1. Licensed in the State of Idaho as a Registered Nurse as defined by the State Board of Nursing.
2. Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
3. Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience.
4. Completion of WON-accredited Nursing education program or intent to enroll in program within 6 months of hire or Board Certified as WON Nurse preferred.
5. American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
|Job Link||Apply Now|