|Job Title||Hyperbaric Tech|
|Company||St. Vincent's Health System|
|Description||The Hyperbaric Tech administers hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients.
• Operates and maintains hyperbaric chamber and associated systems and equipment as
prescribed by a hyperbaric physician and under supervision of program director or clinical
• Monitors patients in the chamber and records patient condition. Ensures patient comfort and
reports any unusual occurrences.
• Maintains operating, maintenance and safety logs on hyperbaric equipment.
• Maintains patient treatment records and collects data as required.
• BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American
Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
• One or more of the following:
Certified Hyperbaric Tech credentialed from the National Board of Diving &
Hyperbaric Medical Technology (NBDHMT) obtained within 12 Months (1
year) of hire date or job transfer date.
• HS or Equivalent
Must be certified as CHT or DMT within 1 year of hire Excellent written, math and
verbal skills Computer proficiency (EMR, Microsoft software applications)
• 1 -2 years experience in an outpatient wound center preferred
|Contact Name||Nicole Wesseling|