|Job Title||Field Service HBO Specialist|
|Location||U.S. Northeast Area preferred|
Under general supervision and acting independently, performs a wide variety of activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing Sechrist Industries' hyperbaric products at customer sites throughout the United States, Will also provide technical/clinical support /training to customer in solving technical problems incurred in the operation of company products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Independently provide efficient and effective field services to all Sechrist Industries hyperbaric customers in a timely manner, including, but not limited to installations, training, in-servicing, repair, preventative maintenance, and sales support. Some weekend work and international travel may be required.
• Maintain proper and accurate inventory for the purpose of service and follow approved policies and procedures for inventory controls.
• Provide accurate and timely documentation that details field activity (Installation, Service and Repair reports), expenses, time distribution and other information as required.
• Continue training and self-development to learn the products and applications of the Company. Will also attend management approved seminars and training sessions as required.
• Maintain company assets (tools and inventories) securely and in working order.
• Provides technical and field support for all issues regarding hyperbaric equipment.
• Travel daily via car or airline required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below represent the knowledge/education and skill/experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelors or Associates degree in a related field desired, or training equivalent to 2 years technical trade school or military technical school, or
• Experience working in a Hyperbaric Center as a CHT, Safety Director, Program Director or Clinician, and
• Previous customer service or field technical service which dealt directly with and included face to face interaction with customers, or
• Approved, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Willing and able to travel and/or drive by car and/or airplane, independently, including overnight stays.