|Company||Whitaker Wellness Institute Medical Clinic, Inc.|
|Description||The Whitaker Wellness Institute is a world-renowned integrative medical clinic in Newport Beach seeking a qualified CHT or CHRN. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the patient daily treatment schedule and related daily operations.
• Safe delivery of hyperbaric oxygen to all patients.
• Obtain vital signs.
• Conduct patient HBO consultation, paperwork, and education as it relates to the hyperbaric department.
• Ensure safe and effective operation and maintenance of the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related systems.
• Maintain certifications, competencies, and education necessary for a CHT.
• Evaluate hyperbaric chamber equipment/supplies and ensure that they meet all safety requirements before administering treatment.
• Participate in hyperbaric safety meetings and drills.
• Follow all hyperbaric policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate proper charting of patient treatment.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Medical Director or Administrator.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Current CHT or CHRN
• Hyperbaric Safety Director course completion preferred
• BLS Certification
|Contact Phone||949-851-1550 ext. 139|
|Contact Name||Rebecca Verdusco|