|Job Title||Certified Hyperbaric Registered Nurse (CHRN)|
|Company||Wound Care Advantage|
|Description||Wound Care Advantage, a fast growing, patient centric healthcare company headquartered in Sierra Madre, CA is looking to hire a full time Certified Hyperbaric Registered Nurse (CHRN) OR Registered Nurse with HBO experience for its San Francisco, CA program. Candidates should be passionate about patient care, excited about wound care and work well within a team. If you feel that you can exemplify the Six Rules of our company, then we want to meet you.
All candidates must include a cover letter telling us why they should be considered for this position. The CHRN/RN HBOT is responsible for the observation, assessment, care planning, intervention, and evaluation of wound care/hyperbaric therapy for the in/out-patient population of hyperbaric patients. The CHRN /RN HBOT will educate patients/family members and nurses/staff to promote skin and wound care, healing, and the prevention of infection. The CHRN/RN HBOT will administer medications and hyperbaric treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner. The CHRN/RN HBOT acts as a role model, demonstrating technical/clinical competence consistent with the needs of staff and the patient population served. Assists staff with problem solving and decision making. The CHRN/RN HBOT will work closely with the safety director, management, and physician(s) in the coordination of patient care and make recommendations in procedures for the operations and maintenance of the hyperbaric program.
• High School graduate.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• Currently licensed by the state the nurse is practicing in. License in good standing.
• Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment.
• ACLS certification within one (1) year of employment or as available courses allow.
• Knowledge of wound related products and procedure preferred.
• Knowledge of comprehensive wound management including wound assessment, formulation of treatment plan, recommendation of appropriate wound dressing, documentation, evaluation, education, data collection, surveillance and outcome data preferred.
• Wound care certification is preferred.
• Must maintain current CHRN certification throughout employment.
Our compensation package includes a better than average salary range, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k), three (3) weeks of Paid Time Off, Paid Sick, Holidays, and four (4) volunteer days every year.
|Contact Name||Morgan Craven|