|Job Title||Hyperbaric Technician (HBOT)|
|Company||Mary Washington Healthcare|
|Description||The Hyperbaric Department at Mary Washington Healthcare has an immediate need for a Hyperbaric Safety Coordinator who will assume complete responsibility for the safe and effective operation, control, and maintenance of the Hyperbaric Chamber systems and all supporting components.
Demonstrating commitment of quality services to patients the public and co-workers, you will provide leadership for the technical personnel and supervise their standards for the program training and qualifications relating to the safe operation of the chamber system. You will be the program representative for chamber system maintenance and be the resource for resolving safety-related issues for the Hyperbaric Department, making necessary recommendations for program safety policies and incorporate new safety procedures as appropriate.
In addition to at least 1 year of clinical hyperbaric experience and having attended a UHMS approved hyperbaric course, one or more of the following are required for consideration:
• Certification as a Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) within 6 months of hire
• Attendance of UHMS approved safety course within one year of hire
• Basic EMT or greater medical training
• Qualification as a US Navy Deep Sea Diving Medical Technician or Special Ops Technician with experience in compression chamber operations
• Working knowledge of NFPA-99 Chapter 19, PVHO-I, CGA and other hyperbaric safety code guidelines
• Background in the military or commercial diving field with a documented knowledge of decompression tables and procedures (or equivalent)
• Comprehensive specific training and experience in chamber maintenance, including a demonstrated mechanical background
Beautiful Places to Live and Work
Centrally located between Washington, DC and Richmond, our regional medical system provides easy access to all the amenities of these two cities without the commute, congestion or cost of living. With excellent schools, parks, recreational facilities and the beautiful Virginia countryside, this area is the perfect place to call home. Great housing options and exceptional school choices offer an unmatched quality of life; and outdoor recreation is at your doorstep with the Shenandoah and Blue Ridge Mountains an hour away.
|Contact Phone||Apply Online|
|Contact Name||Apply Online|