|Job Title||Hyperbaric RN|
|Company||MemorialCare Health System|
|Description||The RN II is responsible for providing safe, cost-effective patient care through the health experience, according to established standards utilizing the nursing process, within the scope of practice of Registered Nursing, on the Department of Hyperbaric Medicine Nursing Unit at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. This RN will provide basic and advanced nursing care and hyperbaric treatments for Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children's & Women's Hospital inpatients and outpatients with acute and chronic care needs, including ICU patients. On-call RN coverage is required when the unit is closed.
• A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
• Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider (CPR & AED)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications
• A Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
• Intensive Care Unit or Sub-ICU nursing experience
• Hyperbaric nursing training and experience is preferred but not required
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center is a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. A Magnet®-designated teaching hospital, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center has 420 beds. We consistently achieve national accolades for our quality care, including ranking as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our unique environment allows for a range of medical services, from childhood to adulthood, to be structured under one roof. With our technology, our vision, and especially our talented professionals, we ensure our patients receive the best possible care.