|Name||Jeremy B. Paris|
|Desired Position||Obtain a position as a hyperbaric technician supporting the sick and injured in a hyperbaric environment|
|Education||2015 Currently enrolled in a program for International Occupational Health and Safety.
2011 OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry at USF.
2000 National Polytechnic formerly known as College of Oceaneering, Wilmington, CA.
Commercial diving, LA County EMT-I,
DMT Advanced certifications obtained
1993 Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA /Rancho Santiago College Santa Ana, CA. – Associates in Fire Science.
|Experience/Training||HSE Advisor / Diver Medic - Cal Dive Int.
Commercial Diver Medic – Cal Dive Int.
|Certifications||1. NEBOSH General Safety Certification
2. NORM Surveyor Certification
3. Safety and Environmental Management Systems Awareness / Emergency Medical Technician (Arizona Certificate #87009),
4. LAG Competent Person. Rigging, Fork Lift Op.
5. Occupational Health and Safety Standards for the Construction Industry
6. Confine Space Supervisor, Rescue and Attendant
7. Safe Gulf / HUET
8. Diver Medical Technician (DMT #1120) / Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT #B1863751)
9. ADC Entry Level Commercial Diver # 5407
|Current Location||Huntington Beach, California|